"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She just looked up at me from where she sat on the stones.
- Faith asked, looking up from where she sat on the floor.
- Drusus looked up from where he still sat, mouth slightly open, eyes dull.
- It hurt too much to look up from where I sat slumped on the blanket.
- As they entered, Kim looked up from where he sat at the long table and smiled.
- An old woman looked up from where she sat with her face buried in her hands.
- Chet looked up from where he sat, his hand in Kathleen's.
- Tas asked with interest, looking up from where he sat on the carpet, trying to catch his breath.
- Mark looked up from where he sat with open note- book, translating one of Kessler's books, and glanced at his watch.
- At least, not after my sisters looked up from where they sat on her bed and saw me standing shocked in the doorway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.