"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at me, her pretty face distorted and ugly from crying.
- He looked up from them a moment later, his face a dark cloud.
- The child looked up, his face full of indignant denial.
- He was looking up at the statue, his face full of curiosity.
- When he looked up his face was drawn and anxious, as if he'd heard something approaching.
- When I looked up his face was tight with anger.
- He looked up at me, his face tired and red.
- Finally, he looked up at me, his face slightly pale.
- He looked up at me anxiously, his face all friendly concern.
- When she looked up her face was set with purpose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.