"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could no longer stand to look at his face.
- She turned farther, finally standing up to look for him, but he wasn't in the room.
- There he stood for a moment to look about him.
- Then the two stood back to look at each other for a brief moment.
- "How can you stand to look at me, much less speak this way?"
- I can stand to look at it in a mirror, except maybe on the morning after.
- He couldn't stand to look in the mirror for long.
- I stood behind him for a moment to look at the setting with her in it.
- The women used to stand to look after him in the street.
- Whether or not I could stand to look at him wasn't important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.