"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She studiously looked away from him as she and her friends made their way across the campus.
- There he stood, next to the platform, studiously looking in another direction.
- She cast him a quick glance, then studiously looked ahead.
- I looked studiously at the back of my hands.
- He did not get any; Hansteen was studiously looking the other way.
- Most of them were looking studiously at their feet.
- The other chief petty officers in the mess looked studiously away.
- Those assembled studiously looked away from her grief, not understanding its source at all.
- The other two women were studiously not looking at it, either.
- Everyone else in the room was studiously looking another way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.