"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked for a gun, beside or beneath the body.
- You've got to learn to look beneath the skin, child.
- He looked beneath the boat, where the water turned from blue to gray to black.
- She looked at the ground beneath her feet and shrugged.
- Look beneath them, into my mind if you are able to.
- He looked beneath it again for the third or fourth time.
- "I wouldn't know what she really looked like beneath all that paint."
- She had a talent for being able to look beneath the surface.
- He also saw what looked like a box beneath it.
- He went down several more, bending to look beneath the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.