"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most studies of social services, however, tend to look at them from the historical or development view.
- So and our company tends to look at things more on the short term.
- Even in the course of war people tend to look forward to the end when they can build a better society.
- "The business community tends to look at these things in terms of what can we get away with, rather than what's right," he said.
- If you don't feel so good, the problems tend to look larger.
- I tend to look at things and say what's the best for all parties here.
- "I tend to look at the cases from the bottom up rather than the top down."
- Although researchers tend to look first to economic values of the community.
- He does tend to look at what could go wrong a lot.
- We tend to look only at the beginning and end of a decision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.