"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had looked to the past and to the future.
- She had looked over the little dark head to her husband.
- The news for the past several months has looked to me like.
- How could the Watch have looked to him for help?
- Once she could have looked forward to such a time.
- "What's not so easy is to try to see things as they must have looked to people at the time."
- I am so looking forward to the rest of the series.
- He looked quickly from one to the other of us.
- He would look to the future, not to the past.
- As a result, people look to us for really different things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.