"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned her head and leaned to look into the front seat.
- Everyone in the circle leaned forward to look at the pictures.
- No sound came from inside and I leaned forward to look through a crack in the door.
- He leaned back to look at me without taking his arms from around my waist.
- Malcolm leaned across the table to look him in the eye.
- I opened the door and he leaned in to look at the dead man's face.
- I leaned forward to look at his open mouth and saw the blood on it, going down into the grass.
- She leaned forward to look at it, shook her head.
- All of us leaned forward to look through the windshield.
- I leaned over the bed to look at the child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.