"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there's families who are wondering about how they're going to feed their kids.
- A union worker is responsible for feeding their own kids.
- And what about the stuff you'll be feeding your kids?
- "I will do anything to feed my kids," one woman told the group.
- Our employees are terrified that they're not going to be able to feed their kids.
- So a comic walks into a bar, does a set and still can't feed his kids.
- It would make him even busier, but he loved feeding his kids.
- It's a matter of workers' rights, and feeding my kids.
- But at the same time, they have to feed their kids.
- "He looked at that point like a dad who couldn't feed his kids."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.