"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The kids scream from behind, not scared or surprised but cheered mostly.
- Kevin is a hero, the kids cheer him, but he's forgotten about Tracy.
- The kids cheer Charlie on as the bus pulls away.
- The best scene is where they kick the parents out of the competition hall and the kids cheer.
- And then the Asian kids were really cheering us on.
- The kids in the audience laughed and cheered him on.
- The kids would scream and cheer and then we'd all go grab a beer.
- The kids cheered and waved, then tumbled out to play on the grass.
- "The kids cheering for me yesterday, that was great?"
- The other kids and I all cheered happily as the officers swarmed up the hill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.