"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What happens when you take three American kids and throw them in a classroom 5,000 miles from home where they can't speak the language?
- One way or another, the American kids had news to report, and they were all too happy to do it.
- American kids have no clue how the rest of the world lives.
- Depression clouds the days of one in every 40 American kids.
- Like football is in the blood of most American kids.
- This went on for a couple of years until finally the young people decided that if American kids could do it, why couldn't they?
- Maybe the liquor people thought that after what they saw in the political campaign this year American kids can take anything.
- Say you were a middle-class American white kid in 1964.
- Just another American kid being given two weeks on the beach.
- He'd also learn to appreciate his country more than most American kids, and that, she thought, was a good thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.