"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kids who grow up without a father never experience that special sense of security and the enhanced feeling of belonging that come from having a father in the home.
- Kids who stare at portable video games or who use computers throughout the day at school also can experience eye problems related to computer use, especially if the lighting and computer position are less than ideal.
- Kids don't experience the physical reality of driving, but they push toy cars around and say "vrooom."
- Kid, the commentators are very ashamed of your poor writing and the lost of confidence you have just experienced.
- Kids can experience cultural diversity in the children's area.
- Kids experience a lot of transition and change, and they often suffer internally and personally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.