"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They often lose their kids to the system forever.
- But I really feel sorry for the other families that is losing their kids as we speak.
- "I lost the fear even of losing my kids," she said.
- They aren't losing their kids to economic death.
- "We were losing our kids at 3:45 to other programs, and their parents were spending money for these programs."
- If he lost her he might lose his kids.
- Honkala's mother quietly endured this abuse for fear of losing her kids.
- She'll always blame herself for losing her kids, and she just wants to help others.
- "People say 'Why pick on a guy who's just lost his kids?' "
- "People are afraid of losing their kids," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.