"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What can be done to avoid further discrimination or bullying particularly within various racial groups particularly for Hispanic kids?
- Some of the Hispanic kids come in with all that machismo.
- Bilingual instruction seems to be hurting only the Hispanic kids - the one group it was initially designed to help.
- She got it from one of her Hispanic kids who barely had the sniffles.
- These are poor black and Hispanic kids that no one cares about.
- The wounded Hispanic kid helped him strap on gloves.
- "The Hispanic kids, in a way they are more open," she said.
- They beat the black man in the park but are part of a friendly crowd that includes black, Hispanic and white kids.
- Two Hispanic kids, one light and one dark, were being very careful not to risk serious injury.
- Most folks wouldn't want someone crippled, or older black and Hispanic kids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.