"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They make the decision to leave the kids by themselves.
- If he wants me, he'll have to leave the kids here.
- Six "Bring the whole family but leave the kids at home!"
- But there's no getting around the fact that he left his kids when they were too young to take care of themselves.
- How could he ever leave our kids alone with me, without wondering?
- Many women are leaving their kids at home all day with these guys they hardly know.
- Of course, some parents might have left their kids in school rather than bring them to the funeral.
- My experience is that you can easily leave your kids, and they will eventually find something to do.
- Should she put the car in park, get out, leave the kids and run to a trash can about 10 feet away?
- I wasn't going to leave it or the kids hanging.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.