"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought of the unknown as the indefinable beyond to an immediate world that might be quite clearly and exactly known.
- Everyone else in Ruth's immediate world wants to take the story as it is.
- The music of words to the ear and the mind closed out the past, creating their own immediate world.
- That would be the least of the changes to their immediate world.
- To put it more simply, I wanted to look at the reciprocal interaction between individuals and their immediate social world.
- I couldn't dredge up the words to tell her this; it seemed to lie far beyond the immediate world.
- There is no evidence of life outside the immediate world of the movie".
- They have no concept of the universe beyond their own, immediate physical world.
- Porter painted his family and the immediate world around him.
- Everything should be all right with your immediate world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.