"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We go places even when there is no immediate purpose.
- All three of the new major appointments are brilliant choices for the immediate purpose.
- For his immediate purposes, they had already been properly introduced.
- Its immediate purpose was to press for more efficient production in order to enhance the war effort.
- The things we need most for immediate practical purposes are all abstractions.
- In the darkness, and with what light would come from the hallway, the bed looked sufficiently full at least for his immediate purpose.
- Power that was real enough to serve the head's immediate purpose.
- "I have no doubt that would be possible given enough time," said Data, "but our immediate purpose is to make friends."
- Nevertheless what she had learned was enough for his immediate purposes.
- First he must reach an accommodation with them, at least for immediate purposes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.