"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave a small sigh for them, and turned his attention to more immediate matters.
- "After more immediate matters that we can do something about."
- But many members were also focused on an even more immediate fiscal matter.
- He had a more immediate matter to attend to.
- Our time is short, and we must attend to more immediate matters.
- Until then, the rest of us will concentrate on immediate matters.
- That was too horrifying to even consider, so he turned his thoughts to more immediate matters.
- But there was another matter, more immediate, that needed explaining.
- But now he had more immediate, practical matters to attend to.
- A decision had been made, and now they could concentrate on immediate matters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.