"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Army's immediate goal is to help all of them find jobs.
- The immediate goal of the drive was to raise $150,000 for relief efforts.
- One of his immediate goals was to recruit more people.
- My immediate goal was to understand enough about the situation to get myself out of it.
- But the researchers also have their eyes on a more immediate goal: food.
- The company's immediate goal is to find more space and light.
- The immediate goal of treatment is to keep blood sugar within the normal range.
- You could, but that would take a great deal of concentration away from your immediate goal.
- In other words, I had something to aim for, an immediate goal.
- But another part of him had more immediate goals for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.