"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jo, whose immediate object seems to be to get away on any terms, gives a shuffling nod.
- The sedan chair was the immediate object of interest for all in the lobby area, and there was quite a crowd by this time.
- His immediate object was that his mother might see Miss Warren.
- We can reason about particulars; and the immediate object of all our reasonings is nothing but particular ideas.
- Now that the immediate object of his wrath had fled, the younger man was embarrassed.
- In Cree, the recipient is considered the immediate object.
- "Is it the immediate object of this confidence, that you may at once ascertain that, with my knowledge?"
- Indeed, control of the television returns is the immediate object of all the warring factions.
- "My good Joe, if you were the immediate object of this chewing, you wouldn't find it so excellent."
- In some way they must have put the more immediate objects of desire into a secondary place, and that means renunciation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.