"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was good to fill the mind with practical and immediate things.
- In an interview last week, he said: "Two immediate things come to mind.
- The immediate thing, however, was that he had been caught reading the file by its owner.
- Now, though, I think we have more immediate things to worry about.
- Right now he had more immediate things to worry about.
- She would not have the existence at all of anything but the immediate, physical, common things.
- Now he had more immediate things on his mind.
- His terror, cool and distant a moment ago, became a more immediate thing.
- His mind dropped into a soft neutral, as it almost always did when the most immediate things were taken care of.
- Carrie could not guess but that it was pleasure with him in the immediate thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.