"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the traders, the immediate target is a proposed capital gains tax.
- His immediate target was about 1200 feet farther west.
- The judgement could be applied more widely than its immediate target.
- Iraq, of course, is the most immediate target.
- But for now, the immediate target of post-riot advertising is local consumers.
- He had stepped in as an unexpected factor, to become an immediate target for vicious killers.
- They would be the immediate target of a worldwide seek-and-destroy effort.
- That is now the chief immediate military target, Pentagon officials say.
- She was furious with the world, and the undertaker's children were the most immediate targets for her wrath.
- The immediate target is the fourth and fifth years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.