"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under that approach, he said, states would have "substantially greater flexibility" in spending money for child nutrition.
- Anyway, it seems to me that I'd be taking a substantially greater risk.
- Will Americans in substantially greater numbers stop smoking and, just as important, will more of them never start?
- This is substantially greater than the 14 hours provided by the Lumia 820.
- On average, words in English have a morpheme-to-word ratio substantially greater than one.
- The contract also gives musicians a substantially greater role in planning the orchestra's future.
- The Board also said that there was a substantially greater potential, but at a higher cost.
- But I think it has a chance substantially greater than none.
- "The liability is substantially greater than it was in the past," he said.
- North of that line, warming in recent decades has been substantially greater than the global average.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.