"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were going into battle against forces significantly greater than their own.
- Obviously, you can't continue very long with a situation in which the expenditures of the program are significantly greater than the income.
- These levels are significantly greater than those found in Arctic populations.
- The first form (I) is present in significantly greater quantities.
- The effect, in fact, is "significantly greater" for older workers than younger ones.
- Thus during a lifetime men are able to father a significantly greater number of children than women can give birth to.
- Polls show that among both black and white Americans, women attend church in significantly greater numbers than men.
- The costs of putting the work out to tender are significantly greater.
- Next year, there will be significantly greater numbers of international personnel in Afghanistan.
- An influence which is significantly greater than in other regions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.