"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So this is a potentially great advance for these patients."
- I despair for the future of this potentially great country.
- The winner of this potentially great round might be too spent to win another.
- This was surely information of potentially great importance to doctors and patients.
- It's a potentially great feature that just needs a bit of finish.
- But there is also a potentially great statesman inside him.
- The long-term policy consequences are potentially great and Congress, in my view, will have only itself to blame.
- This breakthrough may have potentially great impact in commercial applications.
- It takes very little effort on his part, for a potentially great return, if he does catch you in an important lie.
- Day Watch wouldn't risk open conflict for the sake of a kid with potentially great powers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.