"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The force of the first hit was infinitely greater than the second.
- It was infinitely greater than anything he had in him.
- The discomfort if one is the author must be infinitely greater.
- They feel nurture is of infinitely greater importance than nature.
- Never mind the risk, because really when you thought about it, the risk of doing nothing was infinitely greater.
- And he said to me, 'The pains of hell are infinitely greater than our tongue can say.
- They have become in effect artificial persons with infinitely greater power than humans.
- Of infinitely greater moment was which, and how many, key personnel he could send away without raising suspicions.
- The religious side of it was clearly of infinitely greater importance.
- If the spoils were great, the slaughter was infinitely greater, as might be expected in such a battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.