"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I happen to think his son is a pretty great guy.
- Actually, that's a pretty great idea in its own right.
- Which sounds pretty great until you start to consider how close some fans really would like to get.
- I'm putting pretty great right now; everything is going in, she said.
- "The crowd is here because they really like art, and that's pretty great."
- Not the best book I ever read, but pretty great.
- Simple enough, and it's a pretty great system if you want access to all that history data.
- "Just hearing him read the stuff that I wrote, it was pretty great."
- It's actually a pretty great Committee for doing those things.
- And he had gone to some pretty great lengths to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.