"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the house his great grandfather lived in had a step.
- But my great grandfather was sort of open to it.
- Your great grandfather concealed a lot of things about himself.
- Now a family man, he wonders what his children would think of their great grandfather upon meeting him.
- "He might have been my great grandfather," was the quick answer.
- We stayed with a family who were friends of your great grandfather's.
- That grandson himself has children, making Bernie a great grandfather.
- Way, way back but it was at your great grandfather's house.
- Your great grandfather no doubt thought it impossible to record music.
- In my great grandfather's time it was the slogan of the Lady's supporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.