"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You turned your back on the ways of violence, and have shown great courage during these last years.
- They came out of the east, by sea, and showed great courage in doing so.
- He decided again that her crew had indeed been people of great courage.
- He again showed great courage on 30 August 1855, and throughout the war.
- "What we have done shows great civil courage," he said.
- "It took great courage indeed for you to come to me with this, my friend."
- "Depression is a serious public health issue, and it takes great courage for patients to begin treatment in the first place."
- It took great courage for him to name me coach.
- It must have taken great courage for you to come alone, my son.
- A man of great courage and an inspiration to all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.