"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She played the role, to great success, between 1961 and 1963.
- The play, for the first few weeks at least, was a great success.
- Despite having been in show business for only one year, his performance was a great success.
- The women's team has had great success in recent years as well.
- Because of the great success the 2nd season started one year later.
- But in the end the Games were a great success.
- The play was a great success and ran for over three months.
- They were first tried back in the 1870s, and with great success.
- Clearly, however, the day has been a great success for their side.
- With a variety of children's play areas, the park became a great success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.