"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An enraged Short promptly goes over to the other side.
- Connecticut promptly went on a 12-1 run to put the game away.
- The Eagles promptly went out and lost their first game.
- He promptly went to the local strip to see what it could do.
- I need to go back to my own world promptly.
- "Got it," said the director and promptly went to work.
- Bill lay down on the floor and promptly went to sleep.
- Not that it really did turn, for he promptly went into further investments.
- The room promptly went dark, except for the emergency lights.
- However, Seattle promptly went on a 9-1 run to put the game away for good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.