"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She went rapidly through the story, and remembered that she'd read it at the time.
- The light was going rapidly, and to pick one's way into the center needed care.
- These feelings can come and go rapidly for both of you.
- Then he'd rapidly go from one group of servants to another.
- Without waiting for her reply he turned away and went rapidly into the house.
- Suddenly he stood up and went rapidly out of the room.
- She left the room and went rapidly to the door of the first form.
- The difference between and is which goes rapidly to zero.
- He makes more than twice what she does and she's rapidly going over the hill.
- The man turned round, and went rapidly in the direction of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.