"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The members of his hospital's trauma team went swiftly into action.
- The days went swiftly by, but soon there was on my table a growing map of the area in which we lived.
- Europe, on this reading, will swiftly go the same way.
- The two older men shook hands, and after that things went swiftly.
- He thought things were going swiftly from bad to worse.
- Go now swiftly and stay with him until your task is completed.
- She went swiftly over to the door and had gone before he could answer.
- Thus the half-hour went all too swiftly, and not a word did we get alone.
- Then she went swiftly to the door and tried if it was locked.
- Taking his hand again, she went swiftly along the edge of the woods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.