"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then I went quickly past him through the door.
- He went quickly to the door and out into the cold night.
- But if he didn't go to the door quickly, the chance to do either would be lost.
- He got to his feet and went quickly out of the room.
- Hope showed in his eyes for a second, quickly gone.
- They closed again after her, and she was quickly gone.
- It was time to leave, so I went quickly without looking back.
- The Five went quickly over to it and looked down.
- All eight men went quickly, even before they were able to get to cover.
- Go quickly to the church and don't keep everybody waiting!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.