"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under Feinstein, taxes went up 50 percent faster than the state average.
- Which reminds me, can anyone come up with the justification for a car that goes faster than 55?
- He learned at what intersections you have to go a little faster to make the light.
- This is the equivalent of the sonic boom when something goes faster than sound.
- "This thing goes faster than anything with sails or oars."
- And once it starts, it goes faster than anyone thinks.
- If a car is designed with a top speed of 160 m.p.h. and never goes faster than 27, does its driver make a sound?
- Manuel said, "The main technical problem here is to send out a message that goes faster than the speed of light.
- Cars go so much faster than they used to.
- While the train is accelerating, the driver's watch at the front goes faster than the guard's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.