"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1562 Norton, who had served in an earlier parliament as the representative of Gatton, became M.P. for Berwick, and entered active into politics.
- Later on Thomas Embling took up the cause of the gold miners in Eureka and had a successful career in the early parliament of Victoria.
- Decentralized France had a late start, and rashly attempted to get everybody into its early general parliaments (forerunners of the estates general).
- As a result of the work by historians G. O. Sayles and H. G. Richardson, it is widely believed that the early parliaments had a judicial as well as a legislative function.
- The different fylki had a common law, and an early parliament or thing.
- A member of three of New Zealand's four earliest parliaments, he was also a philanthropist and a founder of Wellington's Botanic Garden.
- To the parliament returned in October 1586 he was not re-elected, but he brought an action against the borough of Grantham for arrears of wages due to him as member in an earlier parliament.
- Its gradual abandonment was due first to the difficulty of securing representatives in the early parliaments.
- The small promontory at the end of Tingwall Loch, known as Tingaholm or Law Ting Holm was once home to Shetland's earliest parliament.
- The earliest parliament clearly identifiable as of this character was held in 1258.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.