"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a specialist in humanism in early modern France and Italy.
- In early modern France, nobles nevertheless maintained a great number of seigneurial privileges over the free peasants that worked lands under their control.
- A.34) on which modern editions have been based were all written in early ninth-century France.
- In early modern France, it denoted as much a community of scholars brought together under one roof as it did the collections themselves.
- He is married to Nikki Shepardson, a historian of early modern France.
- The story also follows the lives of an array of other unfortunates in early 19th-century France, including prostitutes, student revolutionaries and factory workers.
- Adolphe Adam was a popular writer of ballet and opera music in early 19th-century France.
- For early 19th-century France, Spain was a novelty.
- Fashion in early France was a statement of art.
- Faulks is best known for his three novels set in early twentieth-century France.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.