"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The setting is a world resembling early 1900s Britain, where magic is commonplace.
- That was my cover, in early Britain, and again in the Baltic.
- There was no leisure vacuum in early Victorian Britain.
- However, he also consistently names her as a queen (regina), the only one such known in early Roman Britain.
- In the rational Protestant climate of early 18th-century Britain, he was merely ignored to death.
- In early Roman Britain, cremation was usual but diminished by the fourth century.
- Current research is on the production of popular science literature in early twentieth-century Britain, with particular emphasis on the role played by professional scientists.
- Language and history in early Britain, Edinburgh University press, 1953.
- Freemasonry is one of the world's oldest secular fraternal organizations, which arose in late 16th- to early 17th-century Britain.
- He was for example an early critic of the evils which the new factory system brought to early nineteenth-century Britain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.