"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The reverse designs were very similar to the earlier Czechoslovak coins.
- Unlike many earlier coins, the Washington quarter struck exceptionally well, bringing out its full details.
- The names on the earliest coins are so abbreviated as to be unidentifiable.
- However, early coins of centas still bear the old Zikaras' design.
- The earliest coins featuring Vytis date from the second half of the 14th century.
- Precious metals from which early coins were made, fall into this second category.
- He has written "works about early American coins and paper money considered the standards on their subjects" as well as hundreds of articles.
- In some ways the most interesting and valuable of all early American coins.
- Some early coins appear quite worn in mint state, due to striking problems.
- On earlier coins, the head was much smaller in relation to the size of the coin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.