"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Halcott, like the town in which it is partially located, took its name from an early landowner.
- The city is named after an early landowner.
- However, none of these early landowners actually resided in Colesville.
- The earliest landowners did not reside in the area.
- The Brown family and the Ferguson family were also important early landowners in the area.
- The area of the airport was originally known as St Johns, after an early landowner.
- The village is named after William Constable, the son of an early landowner.
- The earliest noble landowners seem to have been the Kyburg family.
- The town of is named after Nicholas Low, an early landowner.
- The town was named after and individual in New Jersey by an early landowner from that state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.