"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some investors are still smarting from earlier assurances that turned to ashes.
- Despite earlier assurances that testing would begin during the 2011 season, testing...
- Thomas later wrote that despite earlier private assurances from the senator, Biden's questions had been akin to a beanball.
- The early assurances that were issued "were a grave mistake," he writes.
- Steve's earlier assurance vanished as he saw Wantanabe's eyes light up.
- Investors have lost billions of pounds, in many cases despite earlier assurances that the investments were relatively safe.
- I don't blame you, for it appears I have failed you in my earlier assurance.
- The report contradicted earlier assurances by the Japanese Government that she was living happily with her family.
- That's in spite of earlier assurances that permission wasn't needed.
- There had been early assurances of maintenance and treatment programs for addicts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.