"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the early authorities on contract bridge began with auction and then converted to the new game.
- The British have begun to lay the groundwork for a resolution that would reinforce earlier authority.
- The two cases are, in my opinion, in line with the earlier authorities.
- However, the early authorities were temporary and unconnected to local government structure.
- Alternatively, according to some early authorities a zeret is two tefahim instead of three.
- The "Itineraries" and other early authorities likewise give this as their place of burial.
- Before I come to those passages, it is convenient to refer to such earlier authority as there is.
- It also made him an early authority on transport law, particularly motoring law.
- Having considered earlier authorities he said, at p. 270:
- Supra can also be used to provide a short form citation to an earlier (but not immediately preceding) authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.