"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Grain remained the undisputed main staple of early modern Europe until the 17th century.
- In early Europe, it was a tradition to bury baby teeth that fell out.
- Its use developed among women in early medieval Europe.
- In the other states of early modern Europe republicanism was more moderate.
- He is identified as the first person to realize the rapid rate of change of early modern Europe.
- Fashion dolls were creations used by adults in early modern Europe.
- Chocolate took a long time to trickle through bellicose early modern Europe.
- War for the every day: generals, knowledge and warfare in early modern Europe.
- In early medieval Europe, the use of the drum for military purposes did not begin until the crusades.
- The plague was somewhat of a constant threat in early modern Europe; no one could be sure where or when it would strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.