"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early aughts, Israeli troops had the town under siege, and Grossman phoned him often to be sure that he was all right.
- In the early aughts, Larry Flynt Publications began to license the Hustler Club name for new clubs across the country.
- From 1998 through the early aughts, Laswell was frontman for the San Diego-based band Shillglen.
- Burch briefly relocated to Chicago in the early aughts, where he had a standing Monday-night gig at The Hideout, a center of the Chicago alt-country scene.
- Used in the present context, the phrase is a subtle suggestion that the success of May 2, 2011, was mainly owing to farseeing neocon wisdom from the early aughts.
- Leah Greenblatt of Entertainment Weekly stated, "A button-cute blond teen with a pocket full of hits - sounds like the early aughts all over again, no?
- The local D.I.Y. power couple Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino met at a Pratt Institute house party in the early aughts, and a few years later they formed their obstinately adorable synth-punk outfit.
- Initially, Harper pursued a career as an actress in Los Angeles, but moved to Brooklyn in the early aughts to pursue a career in music.
- Save for a few good years in the early aughts, the Oakland Raiders have been middling or worse for so long that the franchise, still led by infamous owner Al Davis, has become little more than a caricature.
- By the early aughts, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble was playing colleges and clubs, and the brothers were supporting themselves as musicians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.