"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Federal stamps are handsomely designed; the states' issues tend to be boring.
- It's like a handsomely designed weapon: you can't take your eyes off it even though you may be repelled by its purpose.
- Lexi-Cross is challenging, but so well and handsomely designed that it is easy to play, if not to win.
- It was handsomely designed, but not large; no lights were burning.
- Small, handsomely designed buildings were dotted here and there about the landscape.
- Handsomely designed by Andrew Berman, the bright, open site has great potential.
- This is the most handsomely designed and arresting photographic book of the 1980s.
- This ambitious, handsomely designed collection rounds up 24 unusual holiday recordings from 1917 to 1959.
- These books are also handsomely designed and rich with photographs.
- It was a large and handsomely designed room, with spectacular views over the city, all the way to the Pacific.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.