"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the same program, "The History of Glamour" by Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake is a gorgeously designed animated film that (not surprisingly) takes the form of a fake documentary.
- "Side Show," gorgeously designed by Robin Wagner, moves out of darkness into light and back again with often breathtaking effect.
- And the show's fusion of humor and history, in an airy staging by Micki Grant, gorgeously designed by Felix E. Cochren, is self-evident.
- Olly Richards of Empire wrote, "It's gorgeously designed, deftly written and frequently laugh-out-loud funny.
- Calling it a "slick and gorgeously designed production", he also praised York as "delightfully and deliciously evil" who manages to avoid scaring children in the audience by using various "layers of humor".
- The gorgeously designed, loft-like space houses a comfortable tea salon where you can enjoy classic French pastries, served fresh from the upstairs lab.
- Here is an emotionally charged, early-17th-century docudrama, gorgeously designed and costumed, acted cleanly and without affectation, as engaging to the intellect for the history it omits as for the history it embraces.
- Snuggled into the beachside mangroves of Jimbaran in southern Bali, the Shaba has boldly chosen to put all its eggs in one gorgeously designed colonial-mansion hotel.
- At his gorgeously designed restaurants, where diners clamor to get in, the choice seats are arranged for maximum buzz.
- Also of note is his Bel Air dinner club Vibrato, a gorgeously designed venue regularly featuring many top-notch jazz musicians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.