"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also designed churches, hospitals, schools, hotels and private residences.
- In 1830 he moved to Oxford where much of his work involved designing churches or schools.
- Wood's work is principally domestic, but he designed several churches and small commercial buildings.
- The firm was already designing churches with a modern influence in the 1930s.
- During the partnership, work continued on designing new churches and restoring older ones.
- The practice continued to design office blocks, houses, churches and institutional buildings.
- He seldom designed Protestant churches; but these too were in the city.
- Until five years ago, he designed homes, churches and buildings.
- The current church may have been built by an architect who designed other, similar Episcopal churches elsewhere in the country.
- He started his own practice and received more than eighty commissions to design churches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.