"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The pendulum is swinging back toward bold, glamorous and whimsical design," she said.
- The free-form cement building with its vaulted ceilings is a small gem of whimsical design.
- If that sounds too feminine, how about a silk bag with a whimsical embroidered design?
- Mary Blair was responsible for the attraction's whimsical design and color styling.
- Garden Wall Border is a whimsical and lively design, a vibrant pastoral.
- This was either a whimsical design or preparation for a steeple that was never erected.
- They are, in the words of the founder, "whimsical designs that help a woman feel better about herself."
- Mr. Kaufman, 77, is perhaps best known for building Manhattan office towers with whimsical designs and large public spaces.
- Here's a look at several Long Island jewelry makers whose unusual, whimsical and elegant designs have helped elevate their craft to an art form.
- The sculpture became an object of attention and resulted in suggestions to the artist to create whimsical seasonal designs using the sculpture as a base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.