"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had only a few days for any last design refinements before she began working with real plants in quantity.
- He and other executives of Eurofighter said they were preparing possible cost-cutting measures and design refinements in an attempt to hold the four nations together on the project.
- After prototyping, the product is moved to the next phase of the design cycle: design refinement.
- Static ground tests and design refinement continued there for several years.
- The interaction of the aerodynamic flow with the engine plume could create drag; design refinements look to minimize that interaction.
- Further design refinements included using two Westinghouse J34 engines with afterburners.
- Improvements are being made to the equipment as experience increases, and modern turbines are better than ever and blade design refinement is also reducing sound levels.
- There have been many design refinements to the concept since that time, motivated by the increasing interest in stealth technology.
- Gametrak Version 2 is functionally identical to the previous version, but features various design refinements.
- By the time the next 2-10-4s were delivered in 1938 they were placed in a different class because of many design refinements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.