"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Different clinical trial designs are used to study cancer screening tests.
- They also said the trial design changed as the trial progressed.
- This trial design was also struck in silver gilt, and both types were crafted by hand.
- Others had inappropriate trial design or were marred by faulty statistical analysis.
- The system has been incorporated into clinical trial design for MDS.
- In many cases, intelligent programme and clinical trial design can prevent false negative results.
- We believe these considerations should factor into discussions on the ethics of clinical trial design.
- In such a clinical trial design, though, it is imperative to confirm that the patients had not responded to irinotecan alone.
- Researchers may be restricted from contributing to the trial design, accessing the raw data, and interpreting the results.
- Other - sales force structure, clinical trial design, technical issues, etc.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.